No corporate bullshit, HR's, or questions by the CEO. Radical Condor AGGGRH!!!
The Metric Unexpectedly Dropped: what to do
The Metric Unexpectedly Dropped by ___%. Here is what to do:
The answers to these questions will help to understand the causal relationship and deal with the problem:
1) Importance: does this metric matter?
2) Time frame: over what time period has this metric changed?
3) Dispersion: is this fluctuation normal?
4) Equation: what equation leads to this metric?
5) Indicator: which metric has changed?
6) Reason-hypothesis: why could this metric change?
Piratical Product Management